- The HSE Manager will provide leadership and direction on all site loss control and risk reduction programs.
- Conduct / Coordinate loss control and/or risk management training.
- Develop, implement and/or maintain comprehensive management systems in support of companies corporate and plant HES policies, procedures and programs.
- Provide overall leadership and direction to personnel.
- Provide leadership, technical guidance and direction on specific environmental areas of compliance such as deviation management, environmental excellence, Hazardous Waste, and Storm water Management.
- Relocation provided. $100K-$135K.
- The HSE Manager will have a BS with an engineering major or related field.
- Professional certification preferred (CSP, CHMM, CIH, CPEA).
- 8+ years manufacturing industry experience in Health, Environmental and Safety.
- Demonstrated experience in Incident investigation techniques.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.