- The Electrical Engineer is responsible for design consistent with NEC, NFPA, and OSHA standards, project engineering to support capital improvement program, leading troubleshooting efforts to correct problems in the system and resolving all electrical equipment reliability issues and malfunctions.
- Coordinating and planning plant electrical shut downs for both minor and major plant outages.
- Voltage distribution networks which include medium and low voltage distribution systems (34.5 kv, 13.8 kv, 4.16 kv and 480 Volts), Substations, transformers, and switchgear, 4,160 volt starters and protective relays.
- Relocation provided. $90K-$100K.
- The Electrical Engineer will have a BSEE and 5+ years of industrial electrical engineering experience.
- In depth knowledge of electrical power distribution systems from 35KV to 480V.
- Registered professional engineer in Louisiana or ability to acquire PE.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.