- The Mechanical Engineer will lead mechanical reliability program to achieve best in class results in terms of reliability of the operation and life-cycle cost for rotating and fixed equipment in world class solids manufacturing and handling facility.
- Support RCM initiatives aimed at improving occupancy and efficiency of the process.
- Provide mechanical engineering expertise in the resolution of equipment failures, the selection or evaluation of plant equipment, and the operation of rotating equipment. Estimate, justify, and prepare capital job order requests for Management’s approval.
- Relocation provided. $100K-$130K.
- The Mechanical Engineer will have a BSME and 8+ years of related experience in the chemical industry.
- Familiarity rotating and reciprocating equipment and vessel and piping systems.
- Experience with ASME, API standards and reliability best practices.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.