- The Process Engineer is responsible for plant processes to ensure proper operation and product quality; provide production/process engineering support for daily troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Quality assurance of engineering calculations, including process simulation input and output data, and process safety Running plant experiments, reporting on them, and implementing change based on experimental results.
- Design and implement small projects in order to improve upon the cost position of the plant. Providing process engineering expertise in RCA, PHA and PSM.
- Relocation provided. $100K-$120K.
- The Process Engineer will have a BS degree in chemical engineering.
- 2+ years of experience in a chemical manufacturing plant.
- Knowledge of process modeling & simulation software such as Aspen Hysys. Experience working in utilities is a plus.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.