- The Manufacturing Engineer estimates project costs, schedules, staffing, and related activities and requirements for management decisions. Optimizes part/product design for cost and producibility while maintaining/exceeding functional requirements.
- Leads transition of products from initial concepts through volume production and end of life.
- Designs complex parts, mechanisms, electronic packaging, enclosures, and cable assemblies.
- Develops detailed documentation, including design requirements, specifications, diagrams, models, and drawings.
- Relocation provided $90K-$120K.
- The Manufacturing Engineer will have BSME or related degree. 8+ years working within conventional mechanical engineering practices.
- Design experience with military grade ruggedized chassis and components, familiarity with DFM, and familiarity with MIL-STD-810 requirements and certification.
- Experience in the mitigation of shock, vibration, and temperature effects on sensitive electronics and optical equipment through mechanical design.
- Experience designing machined, 3D printed, injection molded, and sheet metal components, as well as experience designing metal castings and cable assemblies.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.