- The Process Engineer will have diverse responsibilities in process engineering, project engineering, process control, and operator training.
- Working on projects to impact continuous improvement, process safety, product quality, costs and energy consumption reductions you’ll be a key contributor on-site.
- Lead trouble shooting efforts assisting and training the plant operators.
- Interact with plant chemists to resolve product quality issues and with the maintenance team to resolve equipment issues.
- Some relocation provided. $80K-85K.
- The Process Engineer will have a BS degree in Chemical Engineering.
- 5 + years process engineering experience in a chemical plant (batch or continuous plant) that operates under OSHA PSM regulations.
- Strong safety attitude and solid understanding of safe work practices.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.