- The Process Controls Engineer will provide technical support in project development and execution, maintenance troubleshooting, and installation, startup and turnaround activities on all PLC’s, DCS and instruments.
- Develop and put into place long term strategic goals for plant instrumentation replacement upgrade.
- Provide technical support to operating area managers and operators as well as participate in selection of new and replacement plant instruments\ software.
- Analyze equipment trends, historical data, and field data to develop measurable programs which will obtain lowest life cycle cost on different classes of equipment.
- $90K-$120K. Relocation provided.
- The Process Controls Engineer will have a BS degree with an engineering major.
- Five + years in a directly related controls position.
- Knowledge of control systems (DCS / PLC). Emphasis will be placed on skills related to ABB \ Foxboro \ Delta V control systems.
- Knowledge of instrumentation; including valves and transmitters.
- Proficiency and experience with concepts related to level, temperature, pressure and flow measurement.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. Sponsorship is not available.