- The Process Engineer will improve process design, effectiveness, and steward new technology integration.
- Responsible for new product commercialization. Deploy cost saving measures including not limited to equipment expenditures, make capital requests for equipment and new materials.
- Work with manufacturing to correct errors and enhance performance efficiencies. Perform process inspections and audits as well as time studies focus on standardization, bills of operation and costs.
- Relocation provided. $90K-$110K.
- The Process Engineer will have a BS degree with a mechanical engineering major.
- 4+ years of manufacturing, capital project and lean Six Sigma experience.
- Background in material science, printing, coatings, adhesives, packaging is preferred.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.