- The I&E Engineer will provide the maintenance and operations departments with I&E tech support for repairs, preventive maintenance, and equipment operating procedures.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting instrument issues.
- Support capital projects group, participate in PHAs, LOPAs, and MOC documentation.
- Identify and implement predictive maintenance practices for instrumentation equipment including corrective repairs through coordination of outside vendors.
- No relocation provided. $90K-$115K.
- The I&E Engineer will have a BS degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 3+ years of experience in the chemical process industry.
- DCS & PLC experience.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.