- The Electrical Engineer will assist in the development, implementation and support of current and future power distribution systems.
- Lead projects including planning, design, construction and maintenance of the plant's power distribution systems.
- Utilize your experience with high (69 kV) and medium (2300 to 4160 v) voltage distribution systems. PLC programming skills are required along with experience with Allen-Bradley PLCs, HMIs, and Power Distribution equipment.
- Design and manage major projects including new equipment installation and upgrades with projects ranging from $100K to $5M.
- Lead the site electrical safety program, maintaining the site arc flash study, providing technical guidance on electrical safe work practices and training personnel on electrical safety.
- Design and troubleshoot high/medium voltage electrical distribution systems with electrical distribution equipment, switchgear, distribution transformers, protective relays, motor control centers, adjustable speed drives and industrial lighting.
- Relocation provided. $95K-$110K.
- The Electrical Engineer will have a BS degree in Electrical Engineering and 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing plant.
- Design of electrical control system knowledge for automated equipment.
- Understanding of electrical requirements and machine safety standards. Must be a strong technical hands-on engineer with demonstrated experience and a track record of deploying modern power systems.
- Experience with power quality management and 480/4160V equipment energy optimization. Experience writing/developing/programming PLCs and controls design.
- Experience with specifying, installing, start-up, and operation of A/C inverter drives and D/C drives including Allen-Bradley (PLC 2 and 5, Control Logix), Mitsubishi, Siemens, and General Electric. A working knowledge of Ethernet power distribution equipment, including sizing transformers, electrical feeders and distribution gear from 120 up to 13,800 volts.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.