- The Environmental Engineer provides technical expertise and execution of all environmental matters at the site, in particularly compliance reporting. A
- Act as the EHS Manager in his/her absence to address any environmental, health, safety and/or hygiene issues as they arise.
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local environmental regulations at the Texas site.
- Communicate with regulatory agencies, consultants, and legal counsel as needed to ensure environmental compliance.
- With guidance, oversees the waste management program at the site, including waste disposal. Develops, implements and maintains programs, systems and procedures necessary to ensure the overall environmental, safety and health of employees and the community.
- Conducts comprehensive, independent compliance assurance reviews of environmental policies and procedures.
- Some relocation provided. $90K-$120K.
- The Environmental Engineer will have a BS degree with an engineering or related major.
- 7+ years of Environmental Engineering experience in a PSM regulated industry.
- Experience with air, water, waste.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.