- The Operations Project Manager is responsible for the coordination of activities between engineering and plant operations including maintenance, EHS, purchasing, outside contractors and distribution.
- Will direct various technical and administrative personnel including engineering to ensure project deliverables (scope, design, safety, budget, scheduling and SOP's).
- Coordinate with and control the flow of information between engineering and operations to stay with project guidelines.
- Develop a plan for commissioning and start up including the start up training.
- $110K-$140K. Some relocation provided.
- The Operations Project Manager will have a BS or MS degree with an engineering major.
- 10+ years of chemical (or other PSM regulated industry) experience and 6+ years of operations management experience.
- Must understand how to run a production area.
- Continuous Improvement (Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma) experience.
- Large scale project experience and manufacturing operations experience along with a desire to move into senior manufacturing leadership roles.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.