- The Sr. Production Engineer provides direction and information to key interfaces to ensure that day-to-day operations achieve production and EHS goals. Assures safety program, ISO-9000 compliance.
- Makes updates to process procedures and SOC’s to ensure documentation accurately reflects unit operations
- Conduct research to develop new and improved chemical manufacturing processes.
- Determine most effective arrangement of operations such as mixing and heat transfer.
- Direct activities of workers who operate or are involved in the production of chemical products.
- $110K-$140K. Some relocation provided.
- The Sr Production Engineer will have a BS in Chemical Engineering.
- 10+ years of experience as a Production Engineer, Production Supervisor or Operations Engineer in a chemical plant, refinery or similar continuous operation.
- Work with various engineering drawings such as: process and instrumentation, process flow, logic, and others as needed. Strong background in safety/environmental compliance.
- Strong technical knowledge of process engineering projects and plant startups.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.