- The Inspection Manager is responsible for management of the inspections personnel and systems.
- Provide technical expertise on appropriate codes and standards (API, ASME, etc.).
- Providing programs, tools, trained people, and well managed contracted services to deliver efficient and cost effective inspections.
- Relocation provided. $150K-$170K.
- The Inspection Manger should have a BS degree with an engineering major.
- 10+ years of experience as a Reliability Engineer or Inspection Engineer and 5 years in a management capacity.
- API / ASME Certifications.
- Chemical manufacturing, refinery, industrial gas or similar manufacturing experience.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.