- The Production Leader will supervise unit operations.
- Calculate and administer work to your team.
- Make certain projects are implemented as scoped.
- Oversee coverage in process units.
- Relocation provided. $90K-$110K.
- The Production Leader will have a B.S. in Chemical Engineering.
- 5 + years’ production engineering experience.
- 2+ years in a supervisory capacity with a chemical manufacturing plant, refinery or similar process operation.
- Process safety (PSM) experience.
- Responsible for supporting safe and efficient operation of all production units.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.