- The Controls Engineer will develop and code programs for PLC’s and PC’s in order to control the various processes associated with the manufacturing of cable and report important metrics.
- Design and layout the various electrical control systems associated with cable manufacturing. Includes electrical system checkout and support during installation.
- Utilize the CAD system to design and maintain system drawings.
- Troubleshoot problems associated with the PLC’s, drives, and control systems. Relocation provided. $90K-$120K.
- The Controls Engineer will have a BS or MS degree with an engineering or relevant major.
- 5+ years of experience with Allen Bradley PLCs: Controllogix, CompactLogix, PLC 5.
- Experience with design of one or more of the following: Allen Bradley drives and servo systems, Allen Bradley HMI.
- Understanding and setting up of communications- ethernet, DH+ and Profibus.
- Use of AutoCad or Draftsight.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.