- The Process Engineer will provide technical support to optimize plant operations, increase capacity, reduce cycle times, improve utility usage, improve yields, and reduce costs.
- Complete engineering projects by leading, organizing, developing and controlling various project elements including designing, planning, scheduling, and costing.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize operating units to drive process and product improvements and identify, recommend and implement strategic projects to improve unit performance; will serve as a process technology expert liaison between project engineers, plant maintenance, and operations personnel and incorporate process safety, environmental soundness and reliable operations principles and standards in projects and tasks.
- $80K-$110K. Relocation provided.
- The Process Engineer should have a BS in Chemical Engineering and 5+ years experience in a chemical manufacturing plant.
- Solid understanding of unit operations, PSM, chemical plant equipment knowledge.
- Experience with MOC and PHA processes, PFD’s, P&ID’s, developing process schematics.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. Sponsorship is not available.