- The R&D Manager will provide senior leadership of process development and related material development activities, including evaluation of lab and pilot-scale performance.
- Manage R&D programs and teams keeping a focus on quick technical problem resolution while working toward initial commercialization.
- A contributor to new innovations such as alternate feed-stock development, catalyst improvements, and product validation.
- $140K-$175K. Relocation provided.
- The R&D Manager will have a PhD in Chemical Engineering.
- Experience managing other PhD level scientists and engineers in an R&D process development setting - petrochemicals, fuels refining, and/or bio-fuels.
- 15+ years of experience in process development in the petrochemicals or refining process industries (hydrocarbon process). Processes that use zeolite catalysts.
- Promotable to Vice President.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.