- The Process Engineer is responsible for continuous improvement and process support for process production units.
- Supports manufacturing excellence initiatives. Monitors and analyzes daily production for at least one product area. Analyzes data generated by the laboratory and identifies trends.
- Recognizes production problems, investigates and recommends solutions to correct them. Involved in facilities, procedural and process improvements to maintain and improve production quality, safety, cost and efficiency.
- Lead related projects for plant expansions or improvements.
- Relocation provided. $80K-$110K.
- The Process Engineer will have a BS degree with an engineering major and 5+ years of process / production experience in a process plant.
- Familiar with heat/ mass transfer, fluid dynamics, kinetics, and multiple unit operations.
- Knowledge of Six Sigma, Lean, SAP, RCA.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and has a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.