- The Sr. Mechanical Engineer will lead and manage the team of mechanical designers, checking work product, drive QA/QC and ensure schedules are met. Able to delegate and complete tasks successfully.
- Coordinate with civil and electrical disciplines to provide quality design solutions.
- Create and review equipment drawings, layouts. Create and review 3D model design for equipment and piping installation drawings such as but not limited to pumps, compressors, tanks, blowers, fans, etc.
- Develop scope of construction material takeoffs, detail design/engineering schedule and man hour budget.
- $120K-$130K. Relocation provided.
- The Sr. Mechanical Engineer will have a BSME.
- Experience supervising group of mechanical design professionals. 10 years of field installation of mechanical equipment.
- Piping specifications; materials of construction, pipe hanger supports, expansion loops, spring cans diagrams, interlock and control logic diagrams.
- Understanding of Bill of Material (BOM) / Material to Order (MTO). Knowledgeable of current ASME, ANSI, API standards.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.