- The I&E Engineer will assist with troubleshooting challenging problems, ensure the right instrumentation is specified for larger projects and directly manage smaller projects focused on instrumentation upgrades.
- Responsible for the effectiveness of several reliability and compliance programs related to plant’s instrumentation.
- Lead/participate in investigations to identify root causes and corrective action recommendations to prevent incident reoccurrence. Utilize RCFA techniques.
- Ensure reliability/maintainability issues are considered and addressed on new equipment installations.
- $90K-$120K. Some relocation provided.
- The I&E Engineer will have a BS degree with an engineering major.
- 5+ years of experience in a chemical plant or similar PSM regulated industry.
- Proficiency at diagnosing root causes of instrumentation system malfunctions.
- Strong knowledge of instrumentation standards and industry practices.
- Knowledge of a broad range of instrument and control system equipment (i.e. control valves, transmitters, computer based & electronic instrumentation, PLC/DCS (Allen Bradley, Honeywell, Siemens systems), ladder logic, analyzers.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship. #z