- The Electrical Engineer will maintain the reliability of the existing plant electrical system by ensuring the proper maintenance is being performed.
- Prioritize and recommend upgrades to the existing plant electrical infrastructure to promote long term reliability.
- Lead/participate in investigations to identify root causes and corrective action recommendations to prevent incident reoccurrence. Utilize RCFA techniques.
- Serve as a resource on the application of engineering standards and sound fundamental engineering principles to existing and new electrical systems.
- $90K-$120K. Some relocation provided.
- The Electrical Engineer will have a BSEE and 10+years of experience with electrical supply and distribution within a plant setting. Prefer a PSM regulated facility.
- Knowledge of relevant codes and standards.
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical equipment (motors, circuit breakers, relays, etc.).
- Knowledge of typical engineering contracting and project execution practices.
- Experience with instrumentation, control system and PLCs a plus.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.