- The Project Engineer will identify and implement process improvements projects as well as plant upgrades.
- Specify equipment, piping, instrumentation, motor controls, hardware, and software. Schedule, coordinate, and direct internal and external craftspeople on installations and modifications required for projects.
- Create process flow diagrams. Review and mark-up technical drawings, including dimensional drawings, P&IDs, electrical schematics, ladder logic, etc.
- Relocation provided. $80K-$90K.
- The Project Engineer will have a BS degree with an engineering major. 3+ years experience in chemical, pulp & paper, or other PSM regulated plants.
- Solid experience handling plant level cross disciplined projects including mechanical, chemical, electrical, process control, automation, etc.
- Knowledgeable of chemical plant unit operations including reactors, distillation, separation, heat exchangers, piping, instrumentation.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.