- The EHS Manager will manage, direct, coach and mentor EHS staff to ensure effective execution on EHS compliance performance.
- Identify and drive continuous improvement efforts relating to compliance performance and data management.
- Represent the company with local, state and federal agencies.
- Part of the site leadership team, serving as the regulatory compliance resource.
- Relocation is not available. $90K-$110K.
- The EHS Manager will have a BS degree in EHS or related field.
- 2 + years of experience managing EHS programs and teams. 5+ years of EHS program support experience in a manufacturing plant setting.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across multiple functions and influence at all levels within the plant. Broad Safety compliance program knowledge to include; Behavioral based safety initiatives, workers compensation claims management, emergency response, industrial hygiene, incident reductions, OSHA reporting and record keeping.
- Broad Environmental compliance program knowledge to include; air permits, NESHAP, NSPS, NSR/PSD. Willing to travel up to 10%.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.