- The Process Engineer completes assignments which involve the application of a variety of diverse engineering methods.
- Identifies and investigates issues that present unusual conditions; solutions may require development of new or improved products, processes, or techniques.
- Executes and leads performance improvement activities which may employ various process improvement methodologies (e.g., Lean, Six Sigma, BPI, KAM, etc.).
- Develops key performance indicators (KPIs) and management dashboards based on strategic objectives and performance improvement goals.
- Relocation provided. $80K-$95.
- The Process Engineer will have a BS, MS or PhD degree in chemical engineering and 3+ years of experience in a chemical plant or other PSM regulated industry.
- Ability to independently research, evaluate, and and/or test engineering techniques.
- Ability to evaluate and advise on project viability.
- Certification in a process improvement methodology (such as Six Sigma Green Belt, or Lean) or a P.E. certification is a plus.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.