- The Electrical Engineer is responsible for designing, specifying, installing, and troubleshooting electrical equipment, facilities, and systems. Monitoring and troubleshooting industrial instrumentation and controls systems for new and existing uses.
- Direct engineering, maintenance, and construction personnel in the fabrication, installation, start-up, and operations of electrical and controls systems.
- Assure completion of electrical projects within cost, schedule, and performance goals by directing and coordinating design and construction activities.
- Relocation provided. $110K-$130K.
- The Electrical Engineer will have a BS degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 5+ years of related work experience in a chemical plant or similar process environment.
- Electrical controls and instrumentation equipment and systems.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.