- The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for maintaining and improving safety and SOP's.
- Read and interpret blueprints, schematics, manuals, and written instructions as necessary to complete an assigned task. Develop manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment; conferring with equipment vendors.
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning workflow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Installing, modifying, and repairing piping conduit and instrument tubing runs. Maintain plant mechanical equipment and systems to ensure efficiency and minimal downtime.
- $70K-$80K. Relocation provided.
- The Maintenance Supervisor will have an AS or BS degree.
- 5+ years of related experience to include knowledge of Mechanics, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, and Electronics.
- Basic understanding of keyboard, Monitor and Hard Drive, Microsoft Office Software, Excel and PowerPoint. PLC / Ladder Logic troubleshooting and programming is a plus.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.