- The Environmental Manager is responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining plant environmental programs.
- Responsible for Air-Title V, Miscellaneous Organic NESHAPS (MON), Leak Detection & Repair (LDAR), NPDES Wastewater, and RCRA Waste Management.
- Responsible for assuring compliance with all local, state and federal regulations and company policies.
- Drive effective programs to identify and control environmental compliance, and also to move the program towards environmental excellence.
- Relocation provided. $90K - $110K.
- The Environmental Manager will have a BS or MS degree with a relevant major.
- 5 or more years of relevant environmental experience in a chemical plant setting.
- Strong commitment to safety and environmental issues. Willingness to adhere to all environmental, health and safety rules, plant rules, procedures and guidelines.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.