- The Process Engineer ensures the robustness of manufacturing processes so that all site products are validated and remain in constant state of control throughout the product life cycle.
- Provide scientific and technical expertise in the development and validation of new manufacturing operations for API / upstream processing and downstream processing, including transitioning of research techniques into cGMP production methods.
- Develop strategies for scale-down/scale-up and characterization of manufacturing processes. Lead process development team and operations personnel in process optimization and validation activities.
- Relocation provided. $90K-$115K.
- The Process Engineer will have a BS degree in chemical engineering, biochemistry, chemistry or similar.
- 8+ years of experience in pharmaceutical industry, including 5+ years of supervisory experience in sterile drug product formulation / downstream process development.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.