- The Maintenance Manager is responsible for effective maintenance deliverables and costs; effective cost reports and performance; and project updates within and outside the site, including planning and implementing budget.
- Provides support to team of 15-20 personnel to ensure the success and improvement of the maintenance work process.
- Serve as Change agent and lead for site maintenance implementation initiatives and process excellence.
- Implement Preventive Maintenance Programs, including mechanical reliability utilizing RCA and other tools.
- Relocation provided. $100K-$120K.
- The Maintenance Manager will have a BS Mechanical Engineering.
- 5+ years of experience in maintenance management in chemical, pulp & paper, refinery, or similar PSM plants.
- Requires solid background in CMMS, Preventive/ Predictive Maintenance Programs.
- Technical Knowledge to include: reactors, mixing vessels, dryers, agitators, pumps, mechanical seals.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.