- The Mechanical Engineer is responsible for quality throughout all project engineering and implementation phases from concept definition over design to executing and commissioning.
- Responsibility for refining and controlling of an efficient project quality assurance system to ensure product and process quality.
- Establish and refine quality policies and standards for technical equipment and materials in projects as well as for daily maintenance work. Develop and refine scope, budget and timeline. Travel ~ 50%.
- Relocation provided. $120K-$165K.
- The Mechanical Engineer will have a BSME and 10+ years’ experience including design standards concerning technical equipment.
- Expertise with regard to inspection methodology, welding, construction technology, construction of chemical apparatus.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. Sponsorship is not available.