- The Mechanical Reliability Engineer will identify, monitor and maintain KPI’s.
- Perform RCFA’s to ensure long term maintenance equipment problems are appropriately investigated with solutions implemented.
- Assist in tracking metrics and generating the monthly maintenance report for area of responsibility.
- Assist maintenance personnel by troubleshooting and resolving equipment problems as necessary.
- Provides input into capital budget to drive improved reliability.
- $110K-$125K. Relocation provided.
- The Mechanical Reliability Engineer will have a BSME and 5+ years of experience in a PSM regulated plant.
- Understand and / or perform PHA, FMEA, CA (Criticality Analysis), Root-cause and Root-Cause Failure Analysis (RCA, RCFA).
- Defines, designs, develops, monitors and refines an Asset Maintenance Plan.
- Knowledge of Engineering codes and standards such as ASME, API, ANSI, etc.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.