- The Project Controls Manager is responsible for cost control for large capital investments of various size and complexity.
- Active participation in the overall cost control process. Ensure proper progress tracking and change management systems are in place and effectively functioning in construction and detailed engineering phases of projects.
- Provide proper variance explanation and root causes analysis of changes. Development of project cost forecast and preparation of project cost reports. Assist in the development and improvement of cost controlling tools and processes. Monitor actual versus budgeted costs and submit recommendations for corrective action. Evaluate field change orders and validate contractor estimate and pricing.
- Relocation provided. $120K-$165K.
- The Project Controls Manager will have a BS degree (engineering major preferred).
- Ability to work in a diverse team environment.
- Knowledge of ERP maintenance and project systems is preferred.
- 10+ years of experience as a Project Controls Manager / Project Cost Manager in chemical manufacturing, refining or similar PSM industry.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.