- The Sr. Project Manager is responsible and accountable for engineering and execution of capital investment projects.
- Concept definition over design to execution and commissioning.
- Develop, specify and supervise all necessary activities to ensure the project goals are delivered in time.
- Define resourcing strategy and supporting concept, specify roles, supervise implementation and manage all related company resources. Travel ~ 50%.
- Relocation provided. $130K-$185K.
- The Sr. Project Manager will have a BS degree with an engineering major.
- 10+ years’ project management experience in the chemical industry or a similar PSM regulated industry.
- Excellent knowledge of methodologies related to capital investment projects.
- Experience managing projects in the $50MM range. Project Management certification.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. Sponsorship is not available. #z