- The Project Engineer is responsible for executing projects (up to $5M) within budget and schedule.
- Development of specifications, bid packages, review of drawings, oversight of contractors, budgeting, and scheduling.
- Development of individual project requirements based on input for local and corporate requirements, potential cost savings, increased uptime, etc.
- Development of material and energy balances, sizing and specification of equipment, piping, and valves as related to existing processes and new projects.
- Relocation provided. $100K-$110K.
- The Project Engineer will have a BS degree in chemical or mechanical engineering.
- 3 + years of relevant project experience in the chemical process industry.
- Occasional foreign travel.
- Knowledge of PSM, environmental and other regulatory requirements.
- Engineering of processes handling a variety of liquids and solids. Use of relevant codes and standards (RAGAGEPs).
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.