- The Production Manager is responsible for performance management, hiring, training and succession planning for a 3 shift operation.
- Assist in development of site budget. Review production plans to ensure adequate resources are in place to meet plan objectives.
- Use Root Cause Analysis and Failure Mode and Equipment Analysis tools to prevent recurring failures. Work together with Supply Chain, Engineering and Maintenance to drive continuous improvement, reduce costs and improve efficiency.
- Work with Process Technology to coordinate product scale ups and technology transfer.
- Some relocation provided. $100K-$130K.
- The Production Manager will have a BS degree with an engineering major. 8+ years industry experience including 3 +production / operations supervisory role.
- Experience in the food ingredient industry or other GMP regulated industry is ideal.
- Continuous improvement in a manufacturing environment. Experienced HAZOP leader, OSHA and EPA regulations.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available. #z