- The EHS Manager will provide EHS expertise to site leadership team, working closely with corporate on strategic initiatives.
- Responsible for training and on-going education to all plant employees regarding compliance.
- Leading, mentoring and coaching; emergency response teams, safety committees, etc.
- Driving strategic EHS initiatives including advancing the culture of compliance.
- Relocation provided, regional candidates preferred. $80K-$105K.
- The EHS Manager will have a BS in Safety or Environmental Sciences or related EHS discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing EHS programs in a manufacturing plant.
- Possess excellent communications skills, both written and verbal. Bi-lingual skills preferred. Demonstrated ability to engage, on the plant floor and with leadership, to build rapport and lead the organization as the EHS subject matter expert.
- Accomplished in developing, implementing and managing safety programs such as lockout/tagout, machine guarding, and PPE.
- Experience managing environmental programs such as wastewater, storm water, spill response, etc.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. #z