- The Maintenance Engineer will provide effective maintenance deliverables and costs; effective cost reports and performance; and project updates within and outside the site, including planning and implementing budget.
- Serve as change agent and lead for site maintenance implementation initiatives and process excellence.
- Implement Preventive Maintenance Programs, including mechanical reliability utilizing RCA and other tools.
- Plan and execute process start-ups and plant shutdowns.
- Relocation provided. $90K-$105K.
- The Maintenance Engineer will have a BSME and 5+ years of experience in maintenance engineering in chemical, pulp & paper, refinery, or similar PSM plants.
- Solid background in CMMS, Preventive/ Predictive Maintenance Programs. ERP systems.
- Technical Knowledge to include: Reactors, Mixing Vessels, Dryers, Agitators, Pumps (centrifugal, diaphragm, positive displacement), Mechanical Seals.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.