- The Production Manager is responsible for operating and improving the plant in a safe and environmentally responsible manner that complies with 100% all applicable regulatory and corporate requirements.
- Work closely with maintenance to plan and prioritize work such that downtime is minimized and human assets are deployed effectively.
- Minimize cost by understanding the key cost drivers and implementing controls to minimize those cost drivers. Serve as the gatekeeper for all maintenance activity, including work request quality, necessity, and overall effectiveness.
- Facilitate the break-in and other processes, as necessary, to support proper prioritization of activity and support overall schedule adherence. Ensure that first line management is accountable for their teams’ achievement of production targets and identification of improvement opportunities.
- Monitor and manage the Manufacturing Team budget including control and authorization of overtime costs.
- $120K-$145K. Relocation provided.
- The Production Manager will have a BS degree with an engineering major.
- 10+ years of experience in roles of increasing responsibility in a chemical plant environment preferred.
- Demonstrated personnel management and organizational skills, ability to shift priorities and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills to communicate with hourly workforce, business leaders, customers and company’s technical organization.
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot chemical process operations in order support effective operations.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.