- The Project Engineer will develop detailed project scope with costs and timelines.
- Execute projects and maintain within established costs, scope and timeline.
- Participate in necessary safety evaluations for Capex projects and other plant modifications.
- Perform site project safety and provide oversight to ensure safe contractor performance.
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Relocation provided. $100K-$110K.
- The Project Engineer will have a BS degree with a chemical or mechanical engineering major.
- 5 +years of successful demonstration of related field and project planning experience. AutoCAD, MS Project experience desired.
- Experience in creation and interpretation of P&ID diagrams.
- Must be legally able to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and have a stable work history.