- The Production Manager / Unit Leader will supervise all hourly operations shift personnel
- Develop a strong operational competence for the plant site.
- Lead daily production meetings for the site and identify necessary changes to the daily production plan as needed
- Ensure that operational priorities and targets are understood and met by shift.
- Ensure compliance with PSM requirements. Specific examples include initiating MOCs, PSSRs.
- Relocation provided. $110K-$140K
- The Production Manager / Unit Leader will have a BS Chemical Engineering degree (mandatory).
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in chemical process industry in direct management of the chemical manufacturing operations environment (batch & continuous). Equipment including reactors, heat exchangers, piping, and pumps.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.