- The Sr. Process Design Engineer will have experience working with the design of new plants and plant upgrades.
- Responsible for continuous improvement of processes, management of capital projects and process technologies.
- Will travel 20-25% when needed.
- $120K-$145K. Relocation provided.
- The Sr. Process Design Engineer will have a BS degree with an engineering major.
- 10+ years’ experience designing control systems, specifying processes & equipment for new & existing plants.
- Experience developing/maintaining P&IDs and process and flow diagrams of plant processes. FEED and FEL experience with projects in the $100MM+ range.
- Experience with Aspen HYSYS, distillation columns, reactors, design, piping & vessel codes.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.