- The Sr. Manufacturing Engineer / Automation Engineer is responsible for the development, implementation and operational support of the next generation of manufacturing processing in pharmaceutical operations.
- Develops and implements global standards for process automation and manufacturing execution software (MES) configurations, design specifications, and new control strategies.
- Based on project demands, may need to manage large team of contract engineers through peak periods. Develops and implements a comprehensive overall design for electronic batch records and automated batch record review by exception, suitable for implementation at multiple global sites.
- Relocation provided. $120K-$130K.
- The Sr Manufacturing Engineer / Automation Engineer will have a BS / BA degree and 6 years related industry experience in a pharmaceutical, biotechnology or similar.
- Experience should demonstrate track record of success and leadership positions of increasing responsibility.
- Experience in process automation, MES, batch manufacturing industry standards (ISA S88 &S95).
- Experience designing, building, deploying and supporting automation and execution systems (Delta V/SCADA, Syncade MES, PAT, OSI Pi Data historian, etc.) in a regulated large scale pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. #z