- The Process Engineer is primarily responsible for the daily operations of the manufacturing unit, providing detailed process and technical guidance and identifying, developing, and implementing process improvements.
- Utilizing Six Sigma processes, drive and coordinate continuous improvement efforts for area performance. Assure clearly defined procedures and instructions are documented and issued to support the improvements.
- Develop process changes to accommodate new products.
- Relocation provided. $95K-$115K.
- The Process Engineer will have a BS degree with an engineering major and 5+ years of chemical or fibers manufacturing.
- Knowledge and experience with SPC, Provox DCS systems, PLC functionality.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.