- The Production Manager is responsible for productivity tracking to meet production targets, following product quality to meet targets, and employee training and personnel development.
- Management and leadership of 10 + personnel.
- Production yield tracking. Implement Corrective Action / Preventative Action.
- Relocation provided. $90K-$105K.
- The Production Manager will have a BS Chemical Engineering degree and 5+ years of experience working as a Production Engineer / Manager in chemical, pharmaceutical or related PSM manufacturing plant.
- Experience in batch chemical manufacturing.
- Extensive background in compliance of environmental, OSHA/ PSM regulations.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.