- The Sr. Maintenance and Reliability Manager is responsible for the overall safety and effectiveness of the mechanical, electrical/instrument maintenance and reliability functions for the plant.
- Responsible for developing and implementing turnaround schedules and plans.
- Overall responsibility for establishing the reliability of company assets at optimal cost. Oversee technical expertise & advice on maintenance services and exercise leadership towards timely identification and resolution of equipment related issues or problems.
- Strategic planning activities such as development of business processes, maintenance planning, and capital projects.
- Direct and manage the site maintenance staff to implement best maintenance practices and provide technical expertise to reduce costs and improve process uptime and mechanical reliability.
- Participate and/or lead in process safety site activities like Root Cause Analysis, PHA Review, MOC and PSM.
- Relocation provided. $150K-$185K.
- The Sr. Maintenance & Reliability Manager will have a BS or MS degree with an engineering major (ME preferred).
- 15+ years’ experience in the chemical industry, ten of which must be a supervisory position required.
- Extensive and varied experience in plant operations, commissioning and start-up, and the application of engineering principles in a plant environment. Strong analytical, project management, contract management and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of turnaround planning.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.