- The Sr. E&I Engineer will be responsible for establishing the reliability of company electrical assets at optimal cost. This includes the development and implementation of comprehensive Reliability Centered Maintenance strategy.
- Acts on opportunities to ensure and / or improve safe, reliable and cost-efficient plant operations. Long / short term objectives, reliability engineering, electrical integrity management interaction, predictive & preventive maintenance plans and strategies.
- Provide leadership and support to ensure electrical integrity program is in compliance with OSHA requirements and company policies.
- Lead team effort for the continuous improvement of equipment reliability through the development and application of effective reliability strategies such as: risk-based maintenance strategies, identification & assessment of risks, root cause and bad actor analysis, and spare parts reviews.
- Lead RCA/RCFA investigations on premature equipment failures as needed.
- Relocation provided, regional candidates preferred. $110K-$140K.
- The Sr. E&I Engineer will have a BSEE or MSEE and 7+ years working in the chemical industry.
- Working knowledge of industry codes and standards (IEC, NFPA, ANSI, IEEE, NEMA, etc.) required.
- Experience in testing and commissioning of electrical power equipment (type testing, field testing, factory testing, etc.) preferred.
- Experience in Instrumentation and DCS controls preferred.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.