- The Maintenance Supervisor provides continuous improvement in maintenance services.
- Coordinates closely with the Operations supervision to ensure efficient and effective completion of maintenance activities.
- Oversees the installation, operation, and maintenance, of equipment in the assigned unit.
- Responsible and accountable for EHS and Quality.
- Supervise the daily field activities of company hourly and contract maintenance services.
- Relocation provided. $100K-$120K.
- The Maintenance Supervisor will have a technical degree.
- 10+ years of industrial experience in plant maintenance positions with 5+ years of supervisory experience.
- Chemical plant or similar preferred.
- Knowledge of codes and standards.
- Experience in turnaround management preferred.
- Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship.