- The HSE Auditor provides critical, complex risk management and loss prevention support to the region.
- Supports the success of the company through development of standards and strategies to ensure that process and operational safety risks are successfully managed.
- Lead federally mandated OSHA PSM and EPA RMP audits. Conduct training and workshops in process and plant safety and work processes in chemical operations for plant managers and site team.
- Willingness to travel 50%. Can work remotely if living near a major airport.
- Relocation provided. $150K-$200K.
- The HSE Auditor will have a BS degree (advanced degree a plus) in an engineering or related field.
- Project Management experience required. International experience a plus.
- In depth knowledge of U.S. OSHA and EPA process safety requirements. Professional license and / or registration preferred.
- Familiarity with occupational safety, distribution safety, product safety / regulatory affairs, management systems, crisis and incident management, security.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. Sponsorship is not available.