- The Sr. Process Engineer will initiate and lead process engineering projects.
- Process data analysis, process design & optimization.
- Develop process models and their utilization for process simulation.
- Design, supervise and analyze lab and plant trials. Perform selection and specification of process equipment.
- Relocation provided. $90K-$140K.
- The Sr. Process Engineer will have a a BS or MS in Chemical Engineering.
- 5+ years of chemical engineering experience. Detailed knowledge of process engineering disciplines required.
- Knowledge in the area of process simulation and experience with process simulation software (e.g. Aspen Plus) preferred.
- A willingness to travel up to 50%. Can work remotely if living near a major airport.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. Sponsorship is not available.